02 November 2010

Dasher Christmas Card

This lovely stamp ‘Dasher’ is a great little stamp for quick Christmas Cards.

 

I wanted to create a card in non-traditional colours and I have used the ‘Dasher’ stamp with a Marina Mist and Crumb Cake combination.

 

I have embossed the Marina Mist cardstock with the Big Shot Embossing Folder ‘Elegant Bouquet’ and I have added a little ‘bling’  too.

 

 

 Dasher Christmas

 

 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Dasher, Snow Swirled
Card: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White 
Ink: Marina Mist, Early Expresso
Accessories:  Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, 3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones,  Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

I do not mind the colours together and I get a really Christmas feel from the card. 

 

I do not think a greeting should go on the outside but would add one to the inside.

 

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment.

 

Until next time, keep creating and thanks for stopping bye.

 

Meg

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment