19 August 2015

Back to School

Hello once more, hope you are well.

 

Time to share with you my creation for our new challenge at Crafty Creations which is
Back to School but with a Twist

 

Go Back to School to use a new technique that you have never tried.

 

Like you, I know I have found so many different techniques that I have either printed, saved or now Pinned to try later.  So to pick one was a challenge but in the end I decided on this Starburst Technique.

 

I found a great tutorial at Nancy Kellers blog and here is the link to Nancy’s Tutorial.

 

 

The paper used is SU Painted Blooms DSP and the cardstock is Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.

 

Here is my card:

 

ccc school

 

The sentiment is from the Kaisercraft Oh So Lovely Clear Stamp set and has been stamped in Rose Red ink and cut out.

 

The flowers are from my stash and so is the SU Rhinestones.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Love to Scrap Challenge - #60 Anything Goes

Cards Galore Challenge – Anything Goes

One Sweet Challenge – Back to School (Technique/Medium)

Through the Purple Haze Challenge – Flowers

 

Have a fabulous day.

 

Meg

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a fantastic way of "paper piecing" with your color coordinated products, Meighan! I love your colors, and design! hugs, de

Lisa J said...

This is very pretty. Thank you for sharing with us this month. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Lovely design! It's a great way to use up some scrap pieces. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Lisa J said...

I have never seen this technique before its very effective. Great Job! Thanks for joining in with us. Lisa DT Through The Purple Haze Challenges

Jo said...

A lovely technique, Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So beautiful design!!Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Post a Comment