25 November 2015

Paris

I have another card to share with you for our challenge at Crafty Creations.

 

For the next two weeks our theme is Paris.

 

A fabulous theme and I found some great paper by Prima Marketing from the En Francais Collection “Memoire”.

 

Plus I raided my stamp stash and found my Non- Sequitur stamps which had this fabulous image on it.

 

Here is my card: 

 

ccc paris

 

I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock with VersaMark ink and then heat embossed with Black Embossing powder.

 

I then added some Frantage Shabby White, Aged Ochre and Shabby Blue.

 

The sentiment is from the SU A Dozen Thoughts stamp set and the punch is SU Scalloped Edge punch.

 

The other cardstock used is SU Not Quite Navy and Bravo Burgundy.

 

I would like to add this card into the following challenges:

 

Crafting from the Heart Challenge - #87 Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion Challenge - #289 Anything Goes

Love to Scrap Challenge - #66 Anything Goes

Sparkle n Sprinkle Creative Challenge – Glitter/Embossing Powder

Simply Paper Crafts for all Occasions Challenge - #18 Anything Goes

Crafty Girls Creations Challenge - #9 Anything Goes

 

Thanks for visiting have a great day!!

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a gorgeous piece. Love the frantage. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

memorial garden benches said...

Gorgeous card! Love the color and the glitters. I love it. Thanks for sharing!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Great colors and lots of nice texture! Thanks for playing along with us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous Meighan, just joined as a new follower.x
 { aNNie}

Anna said...

Very beautiful card!!!!Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion this week!
Anna Dt

Kandy's Krafts said...

Stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations

Post a Comment