27 April 2016

Black & White with a Pop of Colour

Hello everyone!

I hope that your week is going well.

I am just sharing with you the details of our new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenge.


Our theme: Black and White with a Pop of Colour

Our sponsor: Jamie's Esty Shop



For my pop of colour I have used some coloured Rhinestones and I have created a CAS Mother's Day card.

Here is my card:



I wanted to focus on the sentiment as it is a beautiful one from the SU First Sight stamp set.

The border is from the SU Grateful Bunch stamp set.

Here is a close up of the sentiment & border: 


The rhinestones are a dark pink.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge: 

Love to Scrap Challenge - #76 Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge - #90 Anything Goes Option Mother's Day


Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment