10 July 2016

DIY Background


We have a new challenge over at Come and Get It and I wanted to share with you the card that I made.


Our Theme: Make Your Own Background

Our Sponsor: A Day for Daisies


I have created the background layer pay adding Distress Ink Broken China, Faded Jeans and Weathered Wood to a piece of SU Whisper White cardstock

The piece of cardstock was embossed using the new SU Seaside embossing folder, there was some extra Distress Faded Jeans ink added to the folder before it was embossed.

Here is my card: 




The image was coloured using the Copic Markers and I also added some Wink of Stella to the image.

The sentiment is Kaisercraft "Blue Bay" stamp set and stamped in SU Night of Navy ink.

The cardstock used is SU Night of Navy and Xpress It Blending cardstock.

The lace is from my stash.


Have a wonderful day!






1 comments:

Bunny said...

I love this background and the lace is beautiful, too.

Post a Comment