04 April 2010

New creations…

My wish list for the autumn-winter mini catalogue is rather long , so I challenged myself to make some cards by only using limited items from the mini.

 

With limited images, punched items, DSP samples and Big Shot cut-outs, I created the cards below and the cards I made in the Blog Hop.

 

I must admit that this has not helped reduce the wish list but it was a great challenge.

 

This card was quick to make and I really like the soft look.

 

 

IMG_1094a

 

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Cottage Garden

Card: Pale Plum, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Sizzlits 4-Pack Tag Die, Wide Oval Punch, Cottage Wall DSP

 

This is the other quick card and I am happy with how it turned out.

 

IMG_1097a

 

Supplies:

Stamp sets: Fox & Friends, Best Yet (hostess Level 1 set)

Card: Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede
Accessories: Paper Piercing Mat Pack, Sizzlits 4-Pack Tag Die, 1-1/4” & 1-1/8” Circle punches, Always Artichoke 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Scallop Edge Punch,  Autumn Traditions DSP

 

Hopefully these little creations will provide you with some inspiration.

 

Till next time …. Meighan

0 comments:

Post a Comment