07 April 2010

Old inspiration

I have been catching up with family for Easter, so I have decided to show a few of my cards that I have previous created.

 

Both these card layouts can be used for a number of images and they were both very quick to make.

 

I really like the Always stamp set.

 

IMG_1107

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Always
Card: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Double Side Ribbon, Urban Garden DSP, Paper Piercing Mat Pack, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Oval & Scallop Oval Punches

 

 

Another quick card and could be used for a male card.

 

IMG_1101

 

Supplies:
Stamp sets: Upsy Daisy

Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Grey
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon, Urban Garden DSP, Scallop Edge and Photo Corner Punches

 

Until next time…… have fun creating…. Meighan

0 comments:

Post a Comment