21 November 2010

Every Moment Sketch Challenge

On Saturday I attended the Stampin’ Up Regional Seminar in Sydney.

 

During the day there was training, make and takes as well as some wonderful presentations from other demonstrators and Head Office Staff.

 

One of the presentations was on Water Colouring and Masking.

 

I had forgotten how much I enjoy water colouring, so I came home last night and used the Every Moment Stamp Set and did some water colouring.

 

I created a card for the sketch challenge which has been displayed on a site called ‘Create with Connie and Mary’. 

 

The sketch challenge is number CCMC 125 and you can view the sketch by clicking here.

 

As I am water colouring I have stamp my image with StazOn and then I have picked the colour up from the ink pads with my Aqua Painter.

 

The sketch layout has been created in a Portrait layout but I have created my card in a landscape layout.  The card uses two of the new In Colours ink pads – Pear Pizzazz and Peach Parfait.

 

This sketch is very versatile and I will definitely use it again.

 

sketch challenge 006 fixed

 

Supplies:
Stamp set: Every Moment, Great Friend
Card: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:  1/4” (6.4 mm) Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8” (1 cm) Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensonals, SNAIL Adhesive, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Basic Rhinestones, Uni-ball White Signo Gel Pen, Aqua Painter

 

 

Let me know what you think of the end result by leaving a comment or if you have any questions on Water Colouring, you can email me by clicking here.

 

Thanks for looking and until next time – keep creating!

 

Meg

6 comments:

Deb said...

This is very lovely! I love how you altered the sketch a bit, but still stayed true to it. The watercoloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your card for the Create with Connie and Mary challenge!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very lovely!

Lisa Martz said...

I like how you flipped the sketch! Very nice card with pretty, soft colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great job on the sketch. I love how delicate those flowers look.

Mary Brown said...

I love how you turned the sketch for this one! DELIGHTFUL!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Connie Babbert said...

Great job on flipping the sketch! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

Post a Comment