26 January 2011

2011 – New Year, New Challenges

Hi everyone,

 

Things have been so crazy leading up to Christmas and here we are at the end of January.

 

Since my last post things have been so busy with Christmas, visitors, school holidays and my daughter managed to pick up the Chicken Pox but she will be ready for school next week, much to her disappointment.

 

With so much happening there has not been a lot of time for the creative mind to take over, but  I have completed some birthday cards, which I will post in the next few days.

 

I have also managed to catch up on the majority of the Friendship Books that have been outstanding and now I am working on returning some RAK’s and sending out Birthday Cards.

 

I hope that everyone is well and that 2011 brings you lots of love, happiness and time to stamp :)

 

Please stop bye again soon.

 

Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment