19 February 2011

Because I Care Card

Hi everyone,

 

Hope you weekend is going great.  We have had temperatures of about 38 degrees here today in Sydney, but I believe it is going to be cooler tomorrow – fingers crossed!

 

Last night (Friday) was our fortnightly get together, where about 6 friends get together catch up and try to complete some stamping that is when we are not drinking cups of tea or talking!

 

So I did not have a chance to post the recent card I made using the Because I Care Hostess set. 

 

You may not be able to see it very well from the photo but I have used the Concord Crush cardstock as the base and then for the flower.

 

I have also used the Big Shot Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the some paper piercing.

 

 

IMG_1429

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Because I Care

Card: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White 
Ink: Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz

Accessories:  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Mat Pack for Paper Piercing, Non-SU Button, Hemp Twine, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Thanks for stopping bye once more. 

 

Take care, see you next time….… Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment