15 February 2011

Diva Coffee Break Design Challenge

 

The next challenge I found was at the Diva Coffee Break Design site.

 

The challenge is a colour challenge # 214 and the colours to be used are:

 

 

 

I have used the lovely Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Bliss and I have stamped the butterfly in Pink Pirouette first then rocked the outside in the Real Red.

 

IMG_1413 edited

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Bliss, On Your Birthday

Card: Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Grey, Pink Pirouette, Real Red

Accessories:  1-3/4” x 7/8” (3.5 x 1.6 cm) Oval Large Punch, Scallop Edge Boarder Punch, Retired Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

I am really enjoying participating in the colour and sketch challenges and sharing them on my blog.

 

Until next time keep creating…. Meg xx

4 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

Beautiful card! I love this stamp set!! Thanks for playing along with the Divas this week!!

Kirsten said...

What a pretty card. I love the little butterfly flitting over the sentiment. Thanks for playing with the Diva's on the color challenge.

Leilani McGranahan said...

I just love this stamp set. Very nice. Thank you for playing with the Divas.

Kristin Moore said...

Quite pretty! Thanks for joining the Diva's color challenge!

Post a Comment