15 February 2011

Owl Birthday

I recently purchased the Two Step Owl Punch after seeing so may great ideas for use of this punch.

 

This little punch is great, you can create so many wonderful layers to the owl and don’t forget to use the little hearts that get punched out too.

 

The very versatile Sale-A-Bration Punch Bunch stamp set was used to create this card. 

 

I am happy with the end result and know exactly who I am going to give the card too.

 

IMG_1409 edited

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Punch Bunch

Card: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango

Accessories:  Two-Step Owl Extra-Large Punch, Scallop Square Extra-Large Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

Remember that the stamp sets in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue are available until 31 March 2011, so don’t miss out.  If you want to place an order please email me or give me a call.

 

Thanks again for stopping bye and browsing…… Meg x

0 comments:

Post a Comment