03 May 2011

Upsy Daisy Challenge

Hi everyone,

 

Just a quick post to share with you a card I have created for the Diva Coffee Break Design Sketch Challenge # 225 & the colour challenge # 39 from ColorLab.

 

Here are the challenges below and you can view the sites if you click on these images.

 

ColorChallenge39

 

The base card is Pumpkin Pie and I have used Very Vanilla as the neutral card stock.

 

I have also rotated the sketch and my card and use the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

 

IMG_1584_edited-1

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy

Card: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories:  3/8” (1 cm) Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack for Paper-Piercing, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

Unfortunately I did not have enough room for the sentiment on the front of the card but I will add that on the insert inside the card.

 

A quick card, I like it – if you want to let me know what you think, please leave me a comment.

 

Until next time….. Meg x

3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh! I miss that stamp set: I haven't used it in ages! I love how you've used the colors. The rhinestones are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab!!

Sunflower Stamper said...

I like it too-great card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!

Anonymous said...

I love your card and how you used the Rich Razzleberry on the flowers, too. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

Post a Comment