08 January 2013

Holly Jolly New Year

Hi everyone,

 

We have our first new challenge for 2013 at Holly Jolly and we testing your Shaker Card Technique.

 

We would love you to join us and have some fun in completing a card and starting off your Christmas cards early!

 

I have used the Be of Good Cheer DSP and the Labels Collection Framelits to create the window of my shaker card.

 

The stamp is the Heart of Christmas stamp for the sentiment with some Champagne Glass Glitter.

 

Here is my card..

 

P1010145_edited-1

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Heart of Christmas

Card: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories:  Champagne Glass Glitter, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits,
Be of Good Cheer DSP, Pearls, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

It has been so long since I created a shaker card and it was great fun!

 

I hope that you get a chance to join us at Holly Jolly and see what the other Design Team members have created.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Creative Creations Challenge - #1 Anything Goes

Eureka Stamps Challenge - #21 Make It Sparkle

Lexis Creations Challenge - #81 Anything Goes

Make My Monday Challenge – Dry Embossing

Crafty Hazelnut’s Challenge - #106 No Santa

 

 

Have a wonderful week and see you at Holly Jolly sometime soon…Meg

12 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

gorgeous! thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our first challenge - hope to see you again soon! Hugs Katrina x

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Meigham, great shaker card. Never thought to put in words behind a shaker. I will have to try it. Also love the idea of the glass glitter to use inside of it. I think this was only my second shaker card. It's one of those cards that I have fears of not working and having beads or in your case glitter go all over the place. So just wanted to say thanks for a great challenge,as it took me out of my comfort zone for a bit.

Glenda Atkins said...

What a fabulous card. Love the sentiment and the red and white colours! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our 'anything goes' challenge!

sandie said...

not sure how do to a shaker card will look up the tutorial-but I love this effect and so adore the sentiment x

Judy McKay said...

Love your sentiment Meighan. It makes a great shaker card. Great choice for this challenge.

Veronica said...

Love the shaker box!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges and our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck and please come back for our next challenge.
Veronica DT

Mynn xx said...

Would you believe I've never made a shaker card? Well, I haven't. But yours is absolutely fabulous, friend! LOVE that chunky glitter and the beautiful sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at MMM! Hope you join us again next time, too! ;)

Hazel said...

Makes a change to see a beautiful shaker Christmas card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 106 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. X

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this delightful shaker card.
Suzi B :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation. Thank you for playing along this week at “Creative Creations”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

Carol C said...

Great card, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations this time, Carol :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Well, this certainly fits the bill for the Make It Sparkle Challenge. Thanks for sharing this delightful card with us, and please come back soon.
Blessings,
Karen, DT Member
Eureka Stamps

Post a Comment