11 September 2013

Inkspirational Photo Challenge

We have an inspirational photo challenge for you this week at Inkspirational and there is much you can chose to inspire you. 

 

I love butterflies so I had to use at least one butterfly on my card and I have used the Clean and Simple Sketch for the layout.

 

Here is my card:

 

P1010627_edited-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

Supplies:

Stamp set: Inspired by Stamping Cherish
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Basic Black 
Ink: Versafine Black
Accessories:  Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Pool Party Ribbon (retired), Pearls, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is the inspirational photo:

 

 

 

Ok I have used more than one butterfly but in layers and pearls for a change.  I love the look of this card.

 

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:


Clean and Simple Challenge – Sketch #257

The Paper Players Challenge – # 162 Colours (Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Pool Party)

Creative Card Crew Challenge - #44 Things with Wings

 

Thank you for stopping and visiting.

 

Enjoy the rest of your week and keep safe…Meg

6 comments:

sandie said...

Great take on the photo and I love the CAS design and EF x

LeAnne said...

Just gorgeous, Meighan! Such a simple creation, but oh so beautiful! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

love the clean design and especially the spattering of the pearl drops

Mynn xx said...

I just adore the scattered pearls, Meighan! And that butterfly is beautiful! HUGS and hope you're having a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Meighan! This is so elegant. I love the embossing on the bottom and the scattered pearls around the butterfly. Very beautiful!
- Shauna

Post a Comment