17 August 2014

Fish

Hello from a very wet cool Sydney.

 

It has been cold here for the past few days and now the rain has been hanging around but the garden is loving it!  I managed to get the roses pruned and some potted colour in the garden in between the down pour, so I am very happy with the rain.

 

But enough about my gardening, let me share with you my card for the new challenge at Come and Get It.

 

The theme is Fish/Fishing and our sponsor is Bugaboo.

 

I have chosen a fun image with a cheeky sentiment for my take on this fish challenge.  The image is called Wiggle the Bait and I have coloured it in with Copic. 

 

The DSP used is a Paper Stack called Moonlight from the new catalogue and the cardstock is Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Express It Blending paper.

 

Here is my card

P1020056_edited-1

 

Copics used N0, N2, N4, Y0000, Y000, Y21, Y23, Y26, W00, W1, W3, W5, E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21, E40, E42, E43

 

A fairly CAS creation but I like it.

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

 

Crafting at the Weekend Monthly Challenge - #4 Anything Goes

Brown Sugar Challenge - #4 Anything Goes

Polka Doodle Challenge - #32 Fun in the Sun

4 Krafty Girlz Challenge - #24 Anything Goes

Hambo Howedown Challenge – Humor Me

Crafty Sentiments Challenge – Anything Goes

{PIN}spirational Challenge - #120 Anything Goes

 

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for visiting.

 

Meg

7 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, this just made me laugh so hard!! What a great way to start a Sunday! Wonderful card, great background paper too! :)

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card, love the image and sentiment and the clean design, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

Gail said...

Fabulous card. I love the image and the sentiments is great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week! Hugs, Gail

Pia S said...

What a fun card! I like the clean layout, it also allows the sentiment to get the attention it should have for a humorous card.

Jeannie said...

OMG so true, so true! LOVE this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Jeannie T.
Hambo Stamps Design Team

Anonymous said...

Haha - great card, fun lay out and definitely "humor us" :) Thanks for joining the Hoedown this month!
lyn

Deanne Saunders said...

Ha! Cute card!! Funny sentiment! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Post a Comment