20 January 2015

HJ - Lots of Sparkle

 
Hello and hope that you are all well.
 
Just sharing with you my card for our new challenge at Holly Jolly and our theme is:
 

Lots of Sparkle

 
I have used a Stamping Boutique image called Penguin's Home, which has been coloured with Copic.
 
For my sparkle I have used Red Glimmer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds and Rhinestones.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
He almost looks a bit stunned doesn't he!
 
 
So lots of sparkle and some paper from my stash.  The Sentiment is from Lily of the Valley.
 
 
 
Here is a closer look at this cute little guy.
 
 
 
Copics used:
 
R0000, 29, 24, 27, BG13, 11, 10,0000, N0, 2,4,  C00, 1
 
 
I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 
Red Carpet Studio Challenge - #87 Frozen, Use Something Glittery
Card Mania Monthly Challenge - Make It Sparkle
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #48 Christmas Critter with Splash of Glitter
 
 
See you next time.
 
Meg
 

1 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely cute card

Malika

Post a Comment