26 April 2015

Spring is in the Air

 
Hi everyone,
 
Just adding my card for the Come and Get It challenge which was on 26 April.
 
For whatever reason my original post has disappeared, so please if I have entered this card into any challenges I did not keep a record so cannot update on this post.
 
The card that I created used an image from our Sponsor Odd Ball Art and is called Big Eyed Girl Animal Love Sara N Friends.
 
Here is my card:
 
 
 
I love the papers that were used and they were from Fairy Rhymes Collection "Violet" by Jodie Lee #950330 and Mind's Eye Unforgettable "Today" Remember.
 
The lace is from my stash and I paper pieced the cardstock and paper around the edges.
 
The dies used were SU Ovals and Marianne Design Large Petra Oval.
 
Here is a close up of the image:
 
 
The image was coloured in with Copic Markers:
 
Hair: E37, 35, 33, 34
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11. R30, 21, 22
Clothes/Shoes: R0000, 000, 1, 2, Y000, 11, 15
Eyes: B00, 1, 2
 
The sentiment is from an SU Hostess Set "Simply Wonderful" and was punched out using the Decorative Label Punch.
 
 
I love working with this image and creating this fun Spring card.
 
All the Best.
 
Meg
 


Big Eyed Girl Animal Love Sara N Friends

0 comments:

Post a Comment