15 May 2015

J is for Jewels

Hi everyone, hope you are well.

 

We have a new fun challenge at ABC Challenges and I wanted to share the details with you.

 

Our Sponsors are All Dressed Up and The Ribbon Girl

 

Our theme for the next two weeks is “J is for Jewels”.
So raid your stash and show us some sparkle!

 

I have used a sweet image from All Dressed Up called Looking Gorgeous and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

 

The colours have been inspired by the paper that I have used.

 

 

abc dressed up 1

 

I was going to put a sentiment on the front but I will save it for the inside.

 

Unfortunately you cannot see very clearly where the bling is on the image, but I have used Rhinestones on the necklace and also some Silver Kindy Glitz to add the sparkle to my card.

 

 

abc dressed close up

 

Thanks for visiting and we would love to see your creation at our challenge!

 

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment