20 April 2016

HJ Diecuts


Time for a new challenge over at Holly Jolly and we have a really easy fun theme for you!

Our theme: Use a Diecut

Our Sponsors: All Dressed Up, Dr Digi and Melonheadz

I have used a Melonheadz image from the Snow Days collection and coloured the image in with Copic Markers.

I raided my stash and found some scrap papers that work well with this image.

The Diecuts I used were the SU Banners collection.

Here is my card:



The sentiment is from the SU stamp set Reason for the Season.

I added some light blue and silver bling around the image to create a snowflake effect.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas Challenge - #277 Cute or Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner Challenge - #8 Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge - #247 Lots of Layers
Brown Sugar Challenge - #194 Anything Goes


Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Plony said...

This is very cute.....I like the image and your snow-effect. Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland,xxx Plony

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 277 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Meighan! Such HAPPINESS and delight in your beautiful card creation! I love the colors and printed paper in the background. Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you stop by my personal blog to say hello if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

Post a Comment